Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Adiwang wants decisive win over ex-Shooto champ c3300k

Lito Adiwang is currently a fifth-ranked strawweight in the ONE Sportsman Rankings.

He’s perhaps the promotion’s fastest rising recognition, and this Friday night, Adiwang is the first on the scene to get the opportunity to continue his rise through the entire ranks in a highly-anticipated return to the right one Circle.

Adiwang web page on former Shooto Champion Hiroshi Minowa of Japan in a three-round mixed martial arts contest at the previously-recorded ANYONE: Inside The Matrix III.

He is currently riding a seven-bout winning streak, with all but one particular seven wins coming via wraps up.

Needless to say, all eyes are on Adiwang’s next performance, and needs just a handful of victories remains before he enters the title speech.

“I act like I only need a few more wins as being considered a title contender, most definitely sitting in the top five right now. However, I’ll let ONE Championship pick whether I’m ready or not. I just have to focus on getting better with together fight. That’s my main goal, ” said Adiwang.

“I client service happy to be labeled as one of Set Lakay’s next biggest stars. I am on my way to proving that I should have this status, and I want to make each my dreams present and simple fact. It’s a long, hard road in direction of top, but I’m willing to bring whatever it takes to reach my dreams. ”

To fight Minowa, Adiwang faces a good foe who sports a similar guru record and a common career velocity. Just like Adiwang, Minowa is a found finisher, having ended all 7 of his victories inside the yardage, along the way capturing the Shooto Strawweight championship.

Minowa is considered to be making his ONE Championship estreno and wants to shake things up period of time big way. A win over one of promotion’s most promising talents on Adiwang would certainly make waves in the rapport.

“Fans can get an exciting and a good show training routine I step into the Circle. This in detail always give my best in gets here fight. I want to thank everyone for your support. It means a lot to me , ” said Adiwang.

“I’m not going on Minowa lightly. I know he is a useful finisher, just like I am. So I kaint get caught. I have to maintain my without heading into this. If I will likely beat him decisively, I think designed to move me up in the scores. I’m looking forward to a good, fun compete. ”

Post a Comment

0 Comments