Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Kevin Belingon targets grand finish opposed to John Lineker

It’s a go well with that’s been playing in the heads in mixed martial arts fans for more than a year definitely, and it’s finally about to consider.

Former ONE Bantamweight World Champion Kevin “The Silencer” Belingon takes on no . 5-ranked bantamweight John “Hands Of Stone” Lineker in the highly anticipated main event of your previously recorded ONE: Inside The Matrix  III, which airs this Tuesday, November 13.

“Ever since John Lineker finalized with ONE, all I’ve as much as hearing and reading from the friends is Belingon vs . Lineker, ” Belingon said.

“Now different finally here, and I’m excited about it. Expect fireworks, expect it to turn into a good one. ”

With 24 knockout wins between them and their uncanny ability to take and dish out punches, all of the anticipation for this match comes as no surprise.

“One look and moreover it’s easy to see that we’re these hard hitters, and that’s the rationale this matchup is so exciting, ” Belingon said.

“It will be very wonderful given our styles, and I to be able to keep it that way. At the end of the day, I hope to gather my hands raised. ”

Though exact same in their approach, the Kiangan, Ifugao, native is confident that he will be with the edge, particularly when it comes to clenaing.

So when the opportunity to order knockout or a finish presents itself, dream of Belingon to take it.

“I believe I’m quicker village him. I think I’m more dexterous and have better endurance – any are just some of the advantages that I believe I will list in this match, ” he said.

“I don’t like predictive prophetic things because in a fight immediately really never tell, but of course, help no mistake about it, I’ll purchase knockout if the opportunity presents itself. ”

Catch the previously-recorded  SPECIFIC: INSIDE THE MATRIX III this Friday, November 13, one Sports and One Sports+ or approach it for free by downloading these ONE Super Software package .

Read More From ONE Championship:

Belingon Vs . Lineker To Obligation ONE: INSIDE THE MATRIX III

The Top Highlights From ONE: INSIDE THE MATRIX II

What Could Be In that case For The Big Winners Of ONE: ALONG THE MATRIX II?

Post a Comment

0 Comments