Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Geje Eustaquio looks to showcase improved carpet game vs Korean foe

Geje Eustaquio makes his highly-anticipated return to action this Friday per night on the previously-recorded ONE: Inside The Matrix III.

And the 31-year-old Baguio-native is confident that he would probably build another run toward the particular Flyweight World Championship.

Eustaquio will face South Korean language Song Min Jong in a three-round catchweight mixed martial arts contest. Risky is as Song is an upstart fighter pilot, who is a product of ONE Warrior Tv show.

Song is known on behalf of his tricky ground game, amazing ability to grind it out.

Despite this gamble, Eustaquio remains well intentioned of Song before their series but says he fully plans to leave the arena and the hands raised in victory in late the night.

“I have a lot of respect for give up hope. He is a good martial artist. He has also made his mark in the wonderful world of mixed martial arts and has enough experience. He’s got good size, and he possesses pretty decent ground game. But nonetheless , he’s never faced anyone with this problem. I’m a well-rounded fighter, and i also plan to show that in this dispute, ” said Eustaquio.

“I’m fixing with the best team, Team Lakay. Each and every day, I’m surrounded by world champions and therefore athletes, by world-class trainers to coaches. I am constantly trying to upgrade my ground game and play fighting. ”

Eustaquio is coming off an impressive win over former conqueror Toni Tauru last November 2019.

He wants to build on that energy, and hopefully position himself another shot at the ONE World Titles down the line.

“I can’t decide whether I’m following in line for a title shot or not. Ultimately, my performances will express themselves for itself. My role is almost always to train and perform at my most reliable, always, ” said Eustaquio.

“But if the opportunity will present itself, naturally , I believe I deserve it. Planning to happen in God’s perfect time. ”

After a year of being stuck by Baguio, Eustaquio is just glad that should be back doing what he wants to do.

“I’m very excited to get back inside the SINGLE Circle, it’s been a very long time. I’m confident I can get this win, even though what we’ve all experienced included in the pandemic. It’s time to turn this skill experience into a positive, ” said Eustaquio.

“For me, Since i took the lockdown as a it is a great help. I got to spend time with my in laws and friends. Thankfully, being in Baguio City, I could still enjoy selecting dirt bike ride in the mountains, or horseback riding. I am very happy to be living in Baguio. ”

Post a Comment

0 Comments